Threat Intelligence and Risk Mitigation – Meeting Defence Objectives
Our world now faces greater security threats than ever before, and governments and commercial organisations are investing heavily in the security and safety of assets and personnel.
We ultimately provide unbiased advice on technology selection in respect of security systems to ensure maximum capabilities, reliability and performance, whether for new systems or appropriate modifications and upgrades as necessary.
The threat profile of recent years has driven forward evolving new security technologies, giving us the ability to have a holistic understanding of unfolding threats, and to be able to share that information in real time. Our knowledge and experience in electronic and physical security enables us to understand a client’s requirements and provide bespoke solutions.
We utilise performance based risk assessment methodologies integrating effective deter, detect, delay and response measures for the protection of assets. Whether these assets are buildings and facilities, vehicles, information or people, we mitigate risk by decreasing threats, blocking opportunities and reducing consequences.
From the initial concept and design through installation to management, our solutions are tailored to unique security challenges. Our approach with the latest technological capabilities provides a safe and secure environment, reinforced by a fully managed service with 24 hour monitoring, maintenance and support.
Providing the latest interfacing technical innovations and market leading product equipment, our solutions include security system design and deployment of the following;
- Perimeter Security Detection Systems
- Security Doors, Windows, Fences, Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles and Rising Bollards for pedestrian and vehicle control
- Hierarchical Tiered Access Control Systems including Biometric Readers
- Secure by Design Lighting
- Intruder Detection including microwave and infrared notion detectors, vibration and pressure detectors, and Panic Alarms
- ‘Stealthguard’ Portable Covert Intruder Detection Systems (PIDS)
- Key and Electronic Safes and Strong Rooms
- Safe/Panic Rooms
- Closed-Circuit Television with thermal imaging and facial recognition capabilities
- Remote Video Surveillance Monitoring
- Video Alarm Recording
- Fire / Smoke Detection, Suppression and Alarm Systems
- VIP Security Systems and Intercoms
- Walk Through Metal Detectors
- Baggage Scanners
- Under Vehicle Inspection Systems
- Underwater communication and diver disruption technologies
- Unmanned Ariel Vehicles (UAV) / Drone surveillance
- Lone Worker Devices
- Weapons Intelligence Tracking System
- 4G Live Streaming Body Worn Video Camera Devices with two way audio and GPS location
- Vehicle Tracking Devices
- Covert Personnel Tracking Devices
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Public Address Systems
- Digital Video Recording with Analytics and Data Storage Systems
- Personnel/Traveller location and safety monitoring systems